Sunday, January 27, 2008

I measured 44 inches around. The woman who had the septuplets measured 55 inches at some point (I wish I knew which week). Can you imagine? I'm shocked she didn't pop, literally.


The dime is for size comparison. Dave is not only a Deputy Sheriff, but a detective also and the need for a concrete comparison was paramount.



Well another week has passed. The baby is a little bigger and so am I. She/He is 33 weeks now and feels like 33 pounds too! Really about 4 lbs and 15 inches. We are all getting anxious to have our new baby get here. The burning question... is it a boy or a girl? Here are some pictures of me (not looking all that ravishing, but hey why put on makeup for the headboard to see me?). Do you think that it is a boy or a girl? This pregnancy has been similar to all my others with similar symptoms only magified 100 times. Tell us what you think we should use for names. Remember it has to stay in the nature theme. I know Phoenix is a mythical bird so animals are fine. We want family middle names so here's some family names Anderson, Taylor, Hazel, Marie, Jane, Justin, David, Dennis, May, Ronald, Jay, Michael, Timothy, Wayne, Mitchell.

9 comments:

Nick and Terryn said...

NICK had a few suggestions for you...
Sunrise Suprise
Morning Glory
Bull Weavel
Mowgli (jungle book)
Pelican Brief
He thinks he is so funny... hahaha.

Anyways I think that you look great, I feel so bad that you are on bed rest, I'm sure that gets old really fast. Oh, and I LOVE the name Hazel!

Taylor Swim said...

You are still looking great. I did appreciate the real life comparison of the dime. (nice touch Davey) I think you are having a boy and I like Kale, Granite, Slate, Stone, or you could name him what he was grown on- Coca-cola or Coke for short. Hang in there- only a few more weeks!

Adam and Melisa said...

If only our stomachs only got as big as dimes when we were pregnant...of course...mines not that small when I'm not pregnant! Ha! You look fantastic, but that doesn't look like bed rest to me!
Anyway...I'm not good at coming up with baby names...so I won't even try!

Anonymous said...

I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.
I vote Timothy.

Tim, each one should count as a separate vote.

Julie said...

You look great. It will be over before you know it. How about taking "Hazel" one step further and go for "Hazleton" the name of your favorite Santiago Oeste missionary and your favorite cousin.

He he. Just kidding.

The Snow Queen said...

Thanks Nick, now I have to fend off comments from Davey about the baby being Bull Weavel for the next three weeks. He's even threatened to change the baby's name when he blesses it to Bull Weavel to see if anyone in the congregation laughs. Now that would be a story for the generations...."your dad changed your name at the last minute and I didn't speak to him until you were two."

Anonymous said...

I have several Lily Jane Snow, Rose Mae Snow, Ivy Ione Snow, Iris Ione Snow, Cricket Justin Snow, Sage Mitchell Snow, Raven Ralph Snow. Robin Dan Snow. But you get to name this little one. I like I think you are going to have a curly redhead girl. At least that is what I always order.
mom

catherine said...

I would have to say X-nay on some of those that have been voted for. I dib the name lily jane for my baby (if I ever have one) as for names:
slate (agree with aleca on that one)
cricket (i like it)
mary jane (organic at its best)

I wonder who voted for timothy all those times?

I think it is a girl because dave is a little feminine and his swimmers are what decide.

Anonymous said...

Does Tim really know that there is a Timothy Grass. That is what Paul bales and ships to Japan. But I like Alfalfa better. How about Cedar Dan. mom