Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Willow's Birthday Parties


Willow had her birthday the first week of school. She wanted a party really bad so I consented and figured out what to do with all the little girls. I took them to a ceramics shop and they got to pick out a figurine and paint it. Then we opened presents and ate cake and all went home to no mess! Hurray!! I was a little worried that we would not have a good turn out because it was the first week of school but everyone we invited came! I guess miss popular has more friends than I do!

3 comments:

catherine said...

How did the dragon, cat and fire truck turn out? I wish I could have stayed longer...but I had to get home.

Christina said...

Sounds like it was a day filled with fun for the girls.

Taylor Swim said...

Happy birthday Willow! Cute hair too! She is getting so old.