Thursday, November 1, 2007

The kids and their many Haloween Parties

Phoenix is a mummy. His costume was so cool the pictures justdon't capture the coolness.
The Hendrickson's looked darling. Jeff and Nadine were bee keepers from the twin hives.


Dave and I were Mr and Mrs Incredible. At the party we had masks too.


Here's the girls with Helle Robinson. She's the chorister in Primary and does the best job. The kids love her.



Ok, it feels like Haloween has gone on forever this year! Normally this is my favorite Holiday. I love dressing up but this year was like a week long party. It seemed like every day we had someone who had to dress up. I don't mean to sound like a BAH HUMBUG but thank goodness it's finally over. Here are a few pictures from one of the many activities.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your kids costumes are great! And your hair is short. Did you just cut it? I like it.

Anonymous said...

i love all the picturs. thanks

Anonymous said...

Well said.