Friday, December 28, 2007

Jubilation

Phoenix could hardly contain himself when he realized that ALL the presents (in his pile) were for him. He threw his arms in the air and jumped around. If that isn't excitement I don't know what is!


Poppy is posing here with a new tooth brush and some presents that Santa left. They had to wait till Daddy got home to open anything. The anticipation was almost too much.


Christmas Eve Poppy gave everyone the new sweat suits she picked out for them. That way nobody had to get dressed on Christmas morning. Just jump out of bed and ready to go.


Dinosaurs and Thomas the train were a hit with Phoenix this year. Poppy got the Island Barbie Princess that she asked for. Poppy also got a doll from American Girl but it seems like the Barbie was all she needed. I took the American Girl out of the box to play with.(I couldn't wait any longer) Willow got Hannah Montana stuff and a Zune (which her Dad loves), it plays music like an MP3 and holds movies. Dave has had fun getting it all loaded up for her. Dave got a new dress shirt and tie and will get to pick out a new gun. I got a big digital Photo Frame that holds a ton of pictures and a new Patricia Cornwell book. We are grateful that our children are still small and that they are easily pleased with Barbies and Dinosaurs!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Christmas moring is so fun with kids. It is nice when they are young and the christmas wishes are simple.

Heather said...

A Zune? Don't tell Madison cause we told her you have to be 12 to get electronics (cell phones,Ipods, Laptops). We laughed at her when she asked Santa for a all three of those things and told her he won't bring anything we don't allow! She was very happy with her scooter,cds,clothes and stuff, I think we lucked out! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We still need to get together some time soon!

The Snow Queen said...

okay, let me explain about the Zune. I am really tired of trying to protect the CD's from the other two monsters so I thought I would buy an MP3 player where we could download and bypass the CD's all together. Then I can control not only which CD but which songs too! I was looking at a Disney stix -MP3that holds about 80 songs with only one or two buttons. They're cheaper than almost any of the others. So I start watching them online (ebay etc) and one day Dave finds a Zune on the internet (used i think)for less than I could buy an Mp3 player for her. It's a wierd color. I think he wanted to try one out before buying himself something like it. She has no idea what it is nor did she ask for it. I thought it was a little sophisticated too, but really it is simple to run and even I can load stuff onto it. Can you tell I feel a little guilty about buying something so extravagant for such a little girl? :0) The Hannah MOntana microphone was all she really wanted. What's up with Hannah? I just don't get it. Boy, do I sound old.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Christmas morning! I bet Willow loves her Zune as much as Cassidy loves her Ipod.
I love that we don't have to worry about scratching cd's and only put the girls favorite songs. Cassidy loves Hanna Montanna & High School Musical.

Adam and Melisa said...

Heck...I've never even heard of a Zune! But I say..you're the mom, and you get your kids whatever you want. I always thought we were supposed to buy our kids what WE wanted them to have anyway...hence my 3-year-old son getting a kitchen! Ha Ha
So...when are you moving back to Utah?!:)

Sweet Expressions Photography said...

Your pictures are done! :) I put a few up on my site. Let me know when you want to pick up the CD. Hope you like them....