Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Fun


Today was a typical Sunday for the Snow Family. We got ready and then went to Church. Willow had a talk in Primary so she practiced all morning long. I can't believe that Phoenix and Poppy will be in Sumbeams in just 4 weeks. I asked again if they could hold Phoenix back a year but the answer was still no. I went in to nursery today with them and Poppy was quite-put off by the fact that Phoenix would not sit down for the lesson. She kept yelling at him. I think she better get used to that.
She thinks that I should name the baby Tater Tot. I don't know where that came from, but it is unisex. Phoenix thinks that Clifford is a good name and even calls the baby Clifford (like the big red dog). I guess Cliff (ie. ledge, or crevace) could be considered with the theme of names we got goin' on. Willow thinks River. I think it's a girl this week, so I don't think most of those will work.

4 comments:

Nick and Terryn said...

I kind of like cliff... it has a nice ring to it. That picture of you and Poppy is so cute, she is looking so old! We wish you guys could join us this weekend for our anuual Christmas Party! I'm sure we will miss Dave in the red reindeer sweater! But be glad you are in Cali.. the old cul-de-sac has had some drama as usual!! But the party should still be fun!

Taylor Swim said...

I'm partial to tatter tott-- it's very original. I'm still holding strong to my boy theory. Go baby Snow!

Anonymous said...

Poppy is getting all grown up. I can just see her telling Phoenix to sit down and him not even listening to him. It is a girl with red curly hair I have no names yet.

Heather said...

Tracy and Amber Bain have a Tate and they call him Tater Tot...very cute, just hope it won't follow him into the professional world! When are you due again?