Sunday, January 20, 2008


Sorry it's been so long. I'm sure you all know those weeks when you feel like everything is going on. Everybody has doctors appointments, everybody has dance, school, blah blah blah.




I saw the OB this week and she put me on bedrest for the REST of my pregnancy! I'm sure she totally knows what she's doing BUT does she know what the heck she's asking?! ... with three other kids that is nearly impossible. Besides the impossiblility of it, do you all know how uncomfortable it is to lay down?! I feel like I spend the night flopping from one side to another as it is! I am 32 weeks and I really need to get to 36. That's 4 weeks. I can do that. Nobody needs to be fed or cleaned in 4 weeks right! I went to the store to buy some food that the kids would eat without a lot of fuss. I came home with cereal and a shopping cart full of corndogs, chicken nuggets, ramen noodles, spaghetti-o's, and various other frozen delicacies. The ward will be bringing meals in a couple times a week (every other night while Dave is working). So I hope he can figure out how to work and take care of us all.




Anyway's I haven't charged the battery in my camera in a long time so I don't have any new pictures to post. I gurantee you that the kids look nearly the same as they did a month ago. Well Phoenix does have a beard now, but other than that we're all about the same.




Oh actually I do have a picture to post! This is the picture that went out with our Christmas cards. I don't have addresses for most of the people that blog so here it is. Our "Incredible" Year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there to help. Let the ward help and stay down as much as you can. mom

Anonymous said...

i love that picture. It is good of all ov you. What a neat family picture.mom

Taylor Swim said...

What's the deal with the bed rest? I'm going to need a little more info on that one. In the mean time you keep comfortable and get yourself a body pillow, some icecream and a good movie. Good luck!

Rebecca said...

bed rest??? I'm so sorry - and good luck with that! You know, there are days I wish I could be on bed rest. At least that way I couldn't beat myself up for not getting things done!

Shannon said...

Hey Melissa. How awful! I know that your kids don't really know me but I would love to help you if I can. I can clean bathrooms or make lunches or rub your back (smile). I'll call you soon.