Monday, February 18, 2008

Can't fool Kaiser

Before any of the ladies get mad at me, I have permission from Melissa to post these pictures. With that said: Today Melissa and I thought if we went to the hospitable and gave every reason (other than having contractions) in the book, that they would induce her. Didn't work!! As you can see by these photos Melissa is very uncomfortable and she wants to get this baby out. They only gave her an I-V and sent us home. We will have to think of something better.
Another day waiting for a new baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I even got excited for a minute. No you can't fool kaiser. Just have to wait a few more days. mom

Adam and Melisa said...

You're so close Meliss...hang in there! I went to the ER once...thought I was having contractions...I could have sworn I was having contractions...but no...they sent me home too!

Taylor Swim said...

I can't believe you did that!!! You are one seriously determined pregnant lady. I sure hope Willard comes soon! In the mean time, drown your sorrows in some icecream. Hang in there champ!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Turns out there are a bunch of ideas on how to induce labor floating around the internet. The ones I read about were: bumpy car rides, light exercise, walking, nipple stimulation, having sex, and taking certain herbs. Good luck and know that you are so close to meet your beautiful new baby!

Heather said...

I was going crazy at the end with my son Drake and I finally got Kaiser to induce me, then I changed my mind. Lets just say they don't look kindly on you when you don't show for your induction. Don't worry those babies always come eventually! I will be sending your way good thoughts of a birth in your very near future!

Shannon said...

Holy belly batman, You look so uncomfortable. Wish I had some advice for you....hang in there.