Sunday, April 20, 2008

Poor Lizard

I caught this lizard at the Rees' house on Saturday. I told Phoenix that we could take him home...poor poor lizard.



The lizard is getting broken in... on three different heads.


Poppy is teaching the lizard Popcorn Popping. He isn't a very quick learner.


He's perking up a little bit by the time he got to Willows head.


I don't think there is anything scarier than these three on the rampage.


Mr. Lizard getting grabbed at by three little sets of hands. Thank goodness he "ran away" on Sunday. I don't know how much longer I could have protected him.

10 comments:

Heather said...

How did you get the lizard to even stay still on their heads for the pictures? Amazing!

Taylor Swim said...

I feel for that poor guy. If I thought our hamster would live in the wild I'd let him "run away" too. Kids and their pets. I'm sure they'll be looking for him for quite a while. Run, little lizzard, run while you still have a chance...

catherine said...

The big question is...did the lizard still have a tail when he "ran away"?

Nicole said...

Well, I am just glad that I can provide so much entertainment for your family. Come on over and see what else you can take home!

Lorena said...

How funny...kids and their pets. At least it ended in a good note and the Lizard is back in the wild. He probably has many "tale" to share to all his little Lizard friends about the cute Snow kids. :-)

Margene said...

That reminds me of you Melissa when you were little but it was snakes and frogs that you always had. Then they got loose in the house. I found them all over the house. But you had fun with them.

Shannon said...

First of all you are the coolest mom ever for catching lizards for your kids. I will point them out to Corbin, but know way will I touch one. Second, How is baby Lily sleeping, did you like the babywise?

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

"Poor Lizard"? I think not. I'm sure he had the time of his life.

Erin said...

Yeah, I agree, I think that lizard had the time of its life!

AND like Shannon said, you are super cool mom. Patrick will be catching all the lizards, snakes and spiders for our kids' nature needs!

Tolley Family said...

Your kids are cute! Congrats on the lizard for making his escape. :)