Friday, July 25, 2008

Like mother like daughter

There's nothing like little bums to make you smile! This one has so many little rolls.


I love to rub her little body after a bath. sometimes she sqeals when I hit a tickle spot.


She wants to "taste" everything. Even my face.


It looks like her eyes will be green. They are dark and not blue, but not really brown either.


Look at those cheeks! They sag they're so big!


Lily is 5 months old today. (I think, is today the 24th?) She is a joy for me to have. She is happy and content and I have enjoyed her so much. Sometimes I go into her bedroom to wake her up so that I can play with her. Crazy I know.

10 comments:

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Look at that Darling Baby Girl, I think I see hair sprouting. I Hope it comes in RED.

Erin said...

Holy cow... has is really been 5 months? She is darling!! I love cute little rolls!

I am finally answering your question about seeing the B-17 fly. Patrick just did a google search for "B-17 Utah schedule" and was able to pull it up for our area. Hope that helps!

Melenie said...

Ah, what a cute lil' bum! Adam doesnt have any rolls, I'm jealous.

Heather said...

I saw your post header and wondered what pictures I might be scrolling down to. Thanks for keeping it "G".

She is a doll, beautiful eyes!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I just love baby rolls. She really is such a sweet baby. You sure lucked out. I know why you wake her up to play and I don't think you are crazy at all. If I had known Spencer was my last I would have done the same thing! Treasure every moment.

Taylor Swim said...

I want to squeeze those cute cute cheeks. Her little bum is the sweetest little chub I've ever seen. I love chubby babies! Thanks for the Lilly post. She is adorable!

Jennie Minor said...

Love the little fat rolls. She is so cute!

The Snow Queen said...

Heather you don't know how tempted I am to post some of my rolls for you! Youre lucky my husband refused to take the pictures! I guess I don't want to risk all of the world wide web looking on my blog to see the most fab bum of them all!!!! LOL

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Have you every gotten one of my special phone messages? The first comment was one of those and I hit post before editing. Anyway...love the little girl. It is so fun watching her hit all the milestone we will be at in a few months!