Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is the REAL Taylor Family

Okay so Dave posted the other picture and while it's fine for a hallway hanging, home teacher Christmas card, it's not the REAL picture. This is the real picture and actually if you want to be truthfull it's got all the elements. Tim is playing the super hero (he has a superman complex). Aleca looks like she has wings. Dave is trying really hard to forget where he is at the moment, Greg's smiling like he's the only normal one(in your dreams Gardner). Catherine and I look like we are a few sandwiches short of a picnic, and we'll just leave it at that. I love it. It's the only shot where we are all looking at the camera and where we are all enjoying ourselves.

What was Dave thinking when he posted the other one? He has been a little off lately... maybe he forgot who he married and what married into.

9 comments:

Heather said...

This looks totally normal to me! Looks like my family!

Lorena said...

What a cute and fun family!

Christina said...

Love it! Family dynamics are so fun. And what a great experience to have the chance to get everyone together for a pic!

Margene said...

Even little Lily is making a funny face. But not Greg. We love all of them any way.

Julie said...

Too funny. I love to read all your funny blogs.

Rebecca said...

I have seen all your family pictures and the fact that your parents are back did not occur to me (duh!) until I saw your mom at Target today...from a distance - she didn't see me. It all finally clicked!

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Well I think the style of picture says a lot about how much fun a family has. What a great picture.

Taylor Swim said...

I'm surprised that any of our pictures turned out. But this one is closer to the truth I'm afraid. With that many people and that many squirrely kids-- she did a great job!

Violet said...

You can tell that two of the in-laws haven't been "Taylorized" yet. I am sure they will with time. I can't wait to see your parents again.

I loved the pictures! Who took them? I need a good photographer.