Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Here's the Trick-or-treating gang. They were the best dressed bunch if I do say so myself. However, WORD TO THE WISE- it is NOT cheaper or easier or faster to make the costumes yourself.

Notice the Snow Queens icy gaze.

Cleopatra (NOw looking back it seems as if all that gold was real)

Hamburger (I bought this costume and did nothing to it $15.00)

lily apparently likes to eat grass, it makes her happy

Lily in a Halloween outfit not her costume (a packet of ketchup)





9 comments:

Margene said...

They are the cutest kids in Corona. THey were the best dressed trick or treaters, too.

nicole said...

Thanks for commenting on my food blog. Your kids are so cute!

Taylor Swim said...

You did an amazing job on their costumes! Nice work! Lily is so very cute! I love her smiley eyes. She sure is a sweet heart. I too wanted one of my kids to be a burger but I was voted down. Maybe next year!

Sundbergs said...

They all look so cute. I bet they had a great time.

DBarr said...

oh...you are a good mom.Great costume...cute children!

I just can't bring myself to actually sew a costume. Tatum's was 50% off at Old Navy, Chase's sweatshirt was from Walmart, DeLane I had to buy eye lashes and knee highs, and Jade a pair of wings and lashes. I guess I should post Halloween pictures before Thanksgiving.

Julie said...

They are adorable! You did a great job with their costumes.

Erin said...

Holy cow, you're Marth Stewart! Impressive! They look adorable!

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the cutest trick or treaters ever. Love them bunches.

Brenda said...

Melissa, you have some seriously darling kidlets!