Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here's To Margene and Dennis



This is Dave and I on Friday Night. It is the first time we have gone out without the kids in what seems like years! Actually it probably has really been months. We hired a baby sitter, and went out for a night on the town. I know Dennis would have loved to have been here and so he paid for dinner. If any of you want to make a trip to Califonia I'm quite certain that he will pay for your dinner. Steer Grill is sending notes to ask if the Taylors have moved or died. They are lonely, so come for a visit. I am going to Anza tomorrow so check on the blog to see the updates on the property.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Dennis will pay for anyone dinner, for anyone that comes to California, at the Steer Grill. I see that Poppy has a new nightgown. TAke a night out every once in a while and let Dennis pay for it too.

Taylor Swim said...

Aren't babysitters great? I'm glad you got some alone time. It sure is nice..... in fact, I think I'm going to go call ours... thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of the kids. Poppy in a nightgown, Willow in a dress and Phoenix being just himself.