Saturday, October 6, 2007

4 Little MOnkeys JumPing onTHe BEd


Mom, Dad I guess you might as well know. I told Grandma last week so I imagine the cat it nearly out of the bag anyway. Dave and I are going to have a new baby. The baby is due in March. We are very excited and the kids are starting to get what is happening. Phoenix fake barfs and says the baby makes him sick every day. Poppy thinks the baby should be named Shelley, after her mermaid Barbie. Willow has offered to share her top bunk with the new baby even if it is a boy. This is actually quite astounding considering Dave hasn't even offered to share his side of the bed. He thinks that the baby (and mom) might have to bunk in my old bedroom up stairs! I am, of course, thrilled. Not only will I complete my lovely family but I will have one last and final chance to produce the "favorite" heir or at least a close second. Rugby' s hair isn't all that red... Willow swears that she saw hair on the sonogram. I didn't have the heart to tell her that at 8 weeks the baby doesn't have arms let alone hair.

PS The picture is of the baby at about 8 weeks. The heart was beating and the little blop measured the right length. There is only 1 in there. Whew!

7 comments:

Nick and Terryn said...

Wow!!! So does this mean in December 08 you will have another? Dave.... dont clean the house! Please - dont clean the house!!

Anyways, we are happy to hear all the good news. I am hoping you decide to name your little hunk Nick. Ok, not really, but I wouldnt object.

You guys take care!
Nick and the cr3w

The Snow Queen said...

Ha ha I knew I would hear it! I want to see pictures of your new baby and Parker too! We miss the old hood so much. YOu know nick there are Zumiez in every mall in Cali. YOu could come live with us in my mom and dad's house too! HOw's Parker's noggin?

catherine said...

Hip Hip hooray! Finally I can email again. I had to stop there for a while for fear of saying something about the baby and mom and dad finding out from me. I think you should name it sage...it would work for a girl or a boy.

Nick and Terryn said...

You can see pics of the girls on our blog...

staggefamily.blogspot.com

Parker's noggin is doing great, you would never even know anything ever happened, she is jabbering our ear off, and as active as can be

Oh, and about us moving to Cali.. Zumiez would love it if we would move there but I think that it would be a little tight in the basement with you guys....!! Haa!!

Taylor Swim said...

I can't believe you spilled the beans!!! I'm really glad because I too didn't want to be the leak! I'm excited for you and I'll be glad to help out if you need some extra hands come March.
PS I think it'll be a boy because that's the pattern for both of us so far 2 girls... 2 boys. Either way it'll be fun.

Anonymous said...

So we are the last to know. I can't wait to come home to a new baby. I don't care what it is. I wish I was there to help out in March. Keep me posted.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! You know, honestly, I never pictured you having another...maybe because the last time I saw you, you had just had number 3 just a 9 short months after number 2. I think your exact words there in Target when I asked how it was going was "It is HELL!". Good thing we all recover at some point in our lives...though I am enjoying the stories of your sons many interesting escapades:) It's good to hear from you! Now I have another friend I can keep in touch with without having to pick up the phone:) Ahh...the joy of blogging!