Monday, October 22, 2007

That's My Boy!

Isn't he cute? It's a darn good thing that he is so cute because he is in fine form as of late. I don't think I can take him acting out when the new baby comes. Heaven help us if it gets worse!


These are the pants off a teddy bear from Build-a- Bear. This picture does not do them justice. The are sooo tight. They also have a hole in them for the bears tail... imagine what they look like when the hole is in the front! :0)LOL I call them his hot pants. The other day he had them on with a big flower hair bow and a queen robe. Dave is a little on edge about his wardrobe choices lately to say the least!



Yep, this pictures is exactly what you think it is. Gross I know. I found this little pile in the evening who knows when it happened. The clothes laying right next to the brown substance in question gave me the tell tale information. I have been saying to myself please let it be chocolate, Please Let It Be Chocolate, OH PLEASE LET IT BE CHOCOLATE to myself a lot lately. But alas, it rarely is. My lovely son is not potty trained but "house broken". He never has accidents in the house. He rarely has accidents. He is very deliberate where he pees and poops. The back yard offers too many possibilities to be stifled with a white porcelain toilet in the house. My girls never did stuff like this. I don't know where he gets it from.



Sorry it's been so long. I have been brain storming ideas for a book. Maybe I'll start this year. Yeah, 4 kids, an impending move, I've got tons of extra time on my hands.

6 comments:

catherine said...

Melissa two words for Pheonix... shock collar.

Christi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

I am glad to hear that Pheonix "goes" in the yard too. Corbin does all the time. Sometimes he even asks if he can go on the grass before he does it. I don't know? Is this a battle worth fighting? If I was a boy that's probably where I would want to go too.

Shannon said...

Oh to answer your questions: Picasa is a photo program I downloaded that stores photos and you can edit with it to. I did the collage on it. You just choose the pics and it puts them together. So don't be too impressed. And I don't know anything about the digital scrapbooking. I like the idea of being able to scrapbook without making a mess though. Your blog is great I don't believe that you don't know what your doing.

Taylor Swim said...

I too was hoping that was chocolate or maybe a really big bug. I think you have to have special patience to have a boy-- they are trouble!!!

Anonymous said...

Remember Benny how he would run outside to go. He did outgrow it. So don't give up on him. Just love your little boys like they are. He is cute and he is house broken it could be worse.