Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Okay so our computer is doing something funky and some of the elements of the blog are not working. It won't let me upload pictures so I will just post a word one this time.

We are doing fine. The family is enjoying Lily and she is a good baby so far. She is sleeping a lot during the day and still wants to be up during the night. That makes for a very tired mommy and daddy.

Catherine is here to help and visit and the kids won't leave her alone. Today she had to leave by herself to have a little quiet time. I am enjoying her company and her understanding.

Dave goes back to work on Sunday and he is looking forward to it. He wouldn't last long as a stay at home dad/mom.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

How wonderful to have your sister around. She must be a very fun aunt. Oh the sleepless nights. Sorry for those. We are getting too old for this stuff. You're lucky that you think you are done. We hope to have a couple more but 40 is starting to feel very close. Well enjoy Catherine and tell her Hi for me.

Adam and Melisa said...

I'm glad things are going good for you. Those first 6 weeks are rough for me when they're trying to establish day/night routine.
Hey...any insight on how to get my nearly 4-year old son to go poo poo in the toilet? I figure you must be the expert!

Ron and Cammy said...

How do I turn my pictures the right way?
Tanner

Erin said...

How fun to have a new little baby!

Hey, I just noticed that your mom and dad are serving in Chile. How great is that! Is it your same mission? Patrick served in Vina del Mar.

I saw Karen about 6 months ago. She is doing great! They moved to Cali for a short time and then to Idaho... I think. She's so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa you did something when you put the shamrocks on there is no longer a link to family members I was going to show someone Lily blessing dress on Mimi blog.