Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Super Talented Snows


Primary Talent Show

The Primary Talent Show was a treat. our Primary President is a little on the laid-back side and she is not a disciplinarian. So it was a little chaotic. Poppy and Emma Packer danced one of their dances for the crowd. I couldn't believe how well they did. Poppy wasn't shy at all. She got right up there and didn't miss a beat. They looked so cute.




They looked like they had been practicing together for weeks.









Willow made a scrumptous looking strawberry shortcake. Catherine helped her. I think that if there had been a 1st place for displays she would have won hands down...(Well the snake one of the Grover boys brought was quite popular too, but only because it kept trying to get out of the container it was in. I think it bit one of the Hague twins.) Doesn't she look cute in her little Hannah Montana T-shirt? She is starting to look so grown up. Sad, I know.





Here is my lovely son. His newest thing to coloring. He colors on EVERYTHING. Himself, the walls, the couch (with ball point pen), tables, chairs, clothes, Poppy, Lily, and thats just the beginning. Dave and I are at our witts end. We have no idea how to deal with it. Spanking didn't work, talking surely didn't work, timeouts were a no go too. Now he gets all three: a spank, a timeout, a talk, and the newest edition he has to scrub whatever it is that he wrote on until Mommy or Daddy says he can stop. We have gone through 4 Mr. Clean scrubbers so far. Maybe he is a child prodigy and can't control his creative genius. He will be the greatest painter of the century! Or maybe he is just being naughty because I spend all my time with Lily now a days. He misses me, and it's so hard to stay mad at that little face.

10 comments:

Erin said...

What a great blog... how fun to see all the of the things your kids are doing.

Willow is a girl after my own heart... I LOVE to cook!

Heather said...

Drake seems to get into more trouble the busier I am with Scarlett....I feel your pain. This to shall pass....I hope.

Lorena said...

Thank goodness Phoenix is SUPER cute and adorable! I agree with your friend Heather:It shall pass! :-)

Shannon said...

You might want to buy some stock in the Magic Eraser Co. and the Crayola Washable Co. too. You are gonna keep them in business for sure.

Your girls are just too cute. Love the little pink dance outfits.

Taylor Swim said...

What a cute idea for primary. Your girls look so cute. Willow's hair looks beautiful. She sure is getting old. Good luck with Phoenix-- yikes! Two words-- Color Wonder! (look into it!)

Nick and Terryn said...

Oh my goodness.. Willow looks so grown up in that picture, especially with her Hannah Montana shirt and all!
Oh, and with Phoenix.. I too swear by the Color Wonder..they are a little pricey but better for your sanity.

Sundbergs said...

Melissa your site is so cute. Your girls are so cute. I love the pictures of your son cleaning the walls. And Willow is beautiful.

The Snow Queen said...

Yes we have Color wonder markers, paints, and the black paper too. But somehow it's never those markers that he colors on the walls with. The little stinker.

Mike and Kim said...

This too shall pass.

Emily said...

We should buy stock in Mr. Clean. I have an artist too!