Friday, May 2, 2008

The Nail Polish Parable


Each one of us is blessed with gifts and talents. My long time friend Erin is blessed with insight. She has related a parable to everyday life and I think everybody should read it! She has "The Nail Polish Parable" posted on her blog so clickety click on the link that says the MCGIBBON FAMILY and read it. It is tender and moving. She's the real deal. I know that sometimes you all feel wierd looking at peoples blogs that you don't know... but this is just too good to miss.

Loves Melissa

PS I don't think she'll mind.

6 comments:

Sundbergs said...

What a beautiful story. IT is simple and so true thanks for sharing that. Tell your friend what a beautiful lesson.

Margene said...

Erin has always been some one special. I love reading your friends blog. Someday I will leave a little note on them.

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Melissa: I read the story on Erin's blog and was inspired. We've all had, have or will have "Nail Polish" moments. Thanks for the reminder of how to fix lifes problems (Big and small).

Lynell said...

You are so cute to post this little tribute to Erin. I LOVED the story. What a perfect reminder.

Anonymous said...

All it takes is a little nail polish to keep our lives in perspective. What an amazing analogy. I think I remember Erin from Junior High. Thanks for sharing it.

Erin said...

Gosh, what a compliment to have you post the nail polish story. I think it is a good reminder for all of us, nobody is perfect but we can come a little bit closer each day.

Thanks Melissa