Friday, May 16, 2008

She's Crafty ...She gets around... She's crafty... She's always down...She's crafty

I will think that you are soooooo Coool if you can tell me the reference of the Title!

Last night I went to the Relief Society Activity and the cutest little THANG named Amber taught us how to sew this purse/bag/hobo/satchel. I stayed until I finished mine and I didn't even visit the snack table! Very uncharacteristic of me. This is my finished project.....

TAAAA DAAAA.... if you want the details email or call me.


This is unbelievably cuter in real life


This is the inside view. It is actually reversable.

I added the pocket on the front all on my own. I'm so proud!

9 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Yes it is an Amy Butler...I now own a designer bag. Yeehaw

catherine said...

was the reference from a beastie boys song? I love the satchel. YOu can probably make them as big or as small as you want to. I might have to let you make me one.

The Snow Queen said...

YES I knew you and I had similar DNA! It is a Beastie Boys song. I haven't listened to them in a long time... I used to listen to them while I drove to work at Centennial when I was prego with Willow. Maybe that's why she's such a spaz.

Margene said...

You can make a hundred for christmas presents I am proud of you. It is darling.

Melenie said...

LOVE it! I want one!
jeffandmele@yahoo.com

Heather said...

So cute!

Taylor Swim said...

Hook me up! That is stinkin' cute. I like the fabric too! You know my info-- send me the directions. I've gotta go Tim is starting the kitchen on fire-- literally!

Anonymous said...

Yeah the Beastie Boys...right on! I just had major flashbacks. OK, so I am the enrichment leader in my ward and we have got to do this! The ladies would eat this up. Please, please, please send me the details, burnitout@msn.com. Did I say please?

Sue said...

This is Debbie's sister. Since she doesn't have a blog she sent me your blog so I could see pictures of her kids - thanks for posting them! Your kids are adorable and I love your new bag! So cute!