Monday, May 12, 2008

The House

Here are two shots of the house

Entry Before
When I was a kid I tore everything apart just to see how it works. I am 34 years old and still taking everything apart. As most of you know Melissa and I bought a house. We had some things to change and well as you can see one thing led to another.

Entry After
I did this to the house on my 3 day weekend. Call me crazy but I think the second picture looks good.

View into Kitchen Before
I think I took out about 10 tons of plaster and wood. (That's not an exageration)

View of Kitchen After

10 comments:

Margene said...

Dave you are having the time of your life. Taking your new house apart and then you will have to put it back together in a better way. I am sure it will be beautiful new home when your are finish. Good job Dave.

catherine said...

What are you thinking of doing in the kitchen? What type of cabinets? Granite? Wood flooring? Are you going to have an island? Looks fun...however I bet Melissa wants it to be over already.

Taylor Swim said...

Nice work Dave! I'm excited to see what you guys do. I know your wife has excellent taste-- listen to her-- a lot! Good luck and enjoy every last dusty demolition, that's the fun part.

Heather said...

Holy cow! you are on fire! Can't wait to see it when it's done!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I can't wait to see the end result. I hope we get to come for a swim party this summer!!!

Shannon said...

Looks like you have been working hard. What a man.

Melissa-Thanks for having us over this week. It was nice being with you. Lets do it again if you think Pheonix is up for it?

Adam and Melisa said...

Ready for move-in I'd say!

Lorena said...

Holy demolition, Batman!
We are all impressed!!

Emily said...

Definitely an improvement! When do you think you'll be moving in?

Melenie said...

I SO want to do that! Looks like lots of fun!