Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun with Friends

One day last week we had a full house. The kids enjoyed having their friends over and the house was already a mess (as usual), so I thought what the heck, let's get out the PLAYDOUGH. I know you moms are thinking, "WHAT?? THAT'S LIKE CLEANING SUICIDE!" and you're right but the kids had a really great time. Mom you might want to wash the cookie cutters before you use them next time! Tee Hee.
Eli and Phoenix


Emma and Poppy


Elias hard at work.


Phoenix pounding...I don't think thats what the hammer is for son.


Dave trying to kiss Preston Minor...at the Mary Bono fundraiser. Should I worry? Nahhhh Preston's not interested his cute wife is going to have a baby girl soon. Dave's not his type.

4 comments:

Margene said...

What fun the kids are having. Didn't you know that is what the cookie cutter are used for at my house.

Erin said...

So fun! I love summer days when you can just play and play and play.

Looks like they had a blast!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

You are a much cooler mom than me. Now wonder my kids LOVE going to your house...what am I going to do when you move???

Jennie Minor said...

Love the kiss picture! LOL that was a fun night. You are the coolest mom. I think Truman wishes that I would just make playdough. I never want it out cause of the mess. But I may have to try it! :)