Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweet Expressions Photography

I got these today! Aren't they beautiful! This is Lily in her blessing dress. It was made specially for her by her Mimi. The purple blanket underneath her was knitted by Uncle Gene's sister, and the white blanket was crocheted by Grandma Margaret. I don't think there is anything more beautiful than a sleeping baby. (Especially when they're mine). It reminds me of when they were in heaven. They seem so peaceful. I wonder if they dream about the life they left to come here? I hope so.

Michele Tolley of Sweet Expressions took the photos! If you want to look at her blog/web site its at http://sweetexpressionsphotography.blogspot.com/ If you click on the title of the post it will take you there!
You should see some of the stuff she's done. If she can make all those old time Corona people look that good then you can count me in. Thanks Michele! Last year she took photos of Poppy for dance and Poppy has never looked so good!





I love this one of her hand and mine. It makes my heart flutter.

5 comments:

Margene said...

Be sure and have me one made up use my new debit card and see if it works. I don`t care which one it is

Lorena said...

They are all breathtaking!
Lily is truly a beautiful angel!

Adam and Melisa said...

She's beautiful! And you are too of course! I think she looks a lot like Poppy....from what I remember:)

Erin said...

Wow, what great pictures! She is so cute!

Julie said...

Those are great pictures. She is very precious!