Thursday, June 19, 2008

We love our Daddy

Dave is an amazing dad. There aren't words to say how proud I am of him and our little family. The kids enjoyed making and giving him his presents this year.

All four of the little monsters


Willow wrote this card for her hero. I couldn't have said it any better.



Phoenix is so proud of his.... present. (I think it's a pencil holder.) We had to replace the erasers on the pencils because he ate the first ones.


We knew he had to have the "MOUNTAIN DUDE" hat and shirt when we saw them. Dave's two favorite things combined Dew and Nascar.

5 comments:

Margene said...

Great Father´s Day too. Willow is doing great writing for a first grader. I proud of him too. He is a great father to my grandkids

Dannette & Mark said...

Willow... you have beautiful printing! Wow! you look ready for
2nd grade

Erin said...

I love that your kids made all the gifts for your husband. That is priceless!

Also, I LOVE the curlers in your girl's hair! What memories!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Go ahead and tell that husband of yours...well, part of it was code. Those are the 2 top things to do on your weekend away.

Unknown said...

Wow Willow! You really do have the greatest dad! The house looks good too!