Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blah blah

I know that I have not put any interesting blogs up in a while. The family picture is cute but seeing it day after day gets annoying, I know. Here's the deal. I really haven't done anything interesting in the last little while. My kids are all home (off track) and bugging the crap outa me. My mom and dad are home... and Dave is working and resting. That leaves me doing the mom thing.
I have the funniest idea for a blog and I know that you all will peee in your large white panties when you read it, but I need some pictures in a college scrapbook. And well frankly I have no idea where that freakin' box is. It could be at the in-laws in our pile of junk in their garage or it could be hiding somewhere here in our junk. It could have even been canabalized by the other unfinished scrapbooks loaded in the bookshelf. Anyway I need to scan the pictures chronicalling (whatever&@$@!!&^%)the event. Here's a little tid bit. It involves costumes, BYU, the Provo/University police department, and my friend Dr. Ward. Intriguing isn't it? But until then you will have to stare at boring pictures of us.

Davey and Lily (Does this make you nervous or is it just me?)

8 comments:

Heather said...

Yes the way he is holding Lily is making me nervous too! Lets get together since you are off track! When are you moving?

Melenie said...

I feel the same way with my blog right now. It's pretty bad when I'm bored with my own blog. I can't to hear this story!

Christina said...

I am very intrigued! And by the way...I want one of those vodka things too. Shall we go together?

Brenda said...

Melissa, you are so funny! I still can't believe you have all of those cute babies! I remember when you used to babysit for me and MY kids would bug the crap outta you!

Dannette & Mark said...

melissa... I have been creating an 80's album from Jr. High/High school. I sent them to everyone on my facebook. I did it yeasterday and the day was a crack up. I got 22 comments in 6 hours. It's fun to remember...looking forward to your story.

Heather said...

By the way you almost made my husband ruin my computer when he read your comment about ripping your pants. He was drinking a soda and came very close to spraying my computer!

Sundbergs said...

That is funny. I like looking at your family pics. Good luck with those pics. Who know where stuff goes and who has the time to look.

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Melissa: I never get tired of checking out your blog. You feature some of my favorite people. Love Ya!