Friday, September 12, 2008

Theeeeey're Baaaaack


This is so pathetic. Only those who are VERY intimate with me know this fact. I love dolls. I always have. When I was a little girl I always had one with me. This love has carried on. I look at dolls online all the time, in fact I have a whole folder in "My Favorites" with just dolls in it. My aunt Ione makes porcelain dolls and I made a few. I have made vinyl dolls. Anyway long story longer I have been collecting the Madame Alexander dolls from McDonalds Happy Meals since they came out. I have them all and they are out again. Here they are.

7 comments:

Adam and Melisa said...

Ok..so you totally remind me of my mother. She collected Madame Alexander dolls for years..the real ones. Then...several years ago my dad finally bought her a curio cabinet to put them in. I think she has over 70 or so. She was also on a beanie baby kick while they were popular!

Taylor Swim said...

Nice! I'm sure my girls will love to go get a few for themselves. Thanks for the tip.

Margene said...

She hates McDonalds food, but for the next month, it will be wonderful. Poppy was excited because they were going out to dinner last night. Three Happy meals and three dolls. Today for lunch they will be there again.

Heather said...

I love Madame Alexander dolls! I still have my Bitty Baby doll and big dolly from when I was just a little one! My girls get their own Bitty Baby doll on their 1st birthday. Looks like I will be in the market for another one in a year or so!

smiths5 said...

Hey, Melissa, it's just after church and I've been a stalker looking for your blog (and I found it :-). There's no escape for you now!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea! Those dolls are so cute. I think my girls are headed in the same direction. I've got quite a collection of stuffed animals in my garage that I've had to take out of their room because they're taking over.

Brenda said...

Melissa, you surprise me, I never knew about your secret obsession!