Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lily

Lily 1 year

Lily 8 months

Lily 3 months


Lily 1 month



Lily 1 hour


Lily 1 minute (ewww slimy)


My baby is 1 year old. I can't believe it! 12 months ago I was laying in a hospital bed thanking my lucky stars that the castor oil worked! She was laying on me and we were happy. My brown eyed baby has been a joyful addition to our family. She is our baby born in the wilderness and the Lord has blessed us. She is up and walking as of today! She stood up and walked across the room to take the phone from Phoenix.




15 comments:

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!!!

Brenda said...

What a cutie! I love seeing kids I knew as little kids having sweet babies that look just like their family.

Adam and Melisa said...

Isn't it getting past time to have another one?! Happy Birthday Lily!

Lorena said...

She is precious!!!
HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy LiLY!!!

Unknown said...

I just love that kid! She is so full of sunshine! Happy Birthday kiddo!

Unknown said...

That's me (leca). I'm on Tim's computer right now cause mine is barfing.

Dannette & Mark said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful Lily!

Margene said...

She was so cute eating her birthday cake. No one had to help her either. Both hands right in there eating it. I love that little brown eyed grandchild.

Julie said...

Can't believe she's a year old! She's adorable.

Emily said...

What a cutie! I'm totally partial to bald baby girls. :)

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Lily! I can't believe she's already a year old.

emlizalmo said...

She is beautiful! Happy Birthday, cute little Lily!

Erin said...

Are you kidding me?? She is a year old?? HOLY COW time flies! She is adorable! What a sweetie!

Heather said...

Wow, time does fly! Happy Birthday!

Violet said...

Wow where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday you were telling me that you forgot to bring a diaper bag with you because it had been so long since you had a little baby.

I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks you’re the best!