Friday, December 4, 2009

Mormons Make HOT Werewolves



So the month of November flew by and I was planning on doing a post about when I dated the olympic volleyball player... but that will have to wait for another time. I just saw this totally hot picture of my friend and she has her hands all over Kiowa Gordon. Boy I wish I had my hands all over Kiowa Gordon... don't you. Ida has all the luck. Oh yeah she slept on the ground for 3 days to touch him. FOr those of you who aren't 14-16 thats Embry in New Moon. Embry is one of the Wolf Pack. Werewolf Pack. Smokin shirtless hot werewolf pack. Here's the kicker..... he's a totally sweeeeeeeet kid from Stephanie Meyers home ward in Az. That's right ladies he's not only hot, a werewolf (techincally shape shifter) but LDS, too. Does it get any better than that? If I were a few years younger I might have to stalk him.

I think it's so cool that I am way more of a groupie than any of my highschool students. It's even cooler that I am considering buying the Edward Barbie Doll to play with. OKAY OKAY OKAY i already bought it. Anyway reading is good. If a book can spurn this much chaos I think that's hot. I think Stephanie Meyers is H.O.T.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Well, thanks--good info to know. I still haven't seen the movie. Lame, I know. We've all been sick for 2 weeks and I haven't wanted to leave them with a sitter. Maybe this week. I'll watch for "Embry."

Emily said...

I think Ida is HOT.

Dannette & Mark said...

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."

This quote is by Melody Beattie. I don't know much about her but fell in love with this quote. It has been my "quote to live by" for the past few weeks!

DBarr said...

great post! I have been to the movie 3 times now! Love it!

williamsfam5 said...

mmmm. yummy.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)