Friday, February 1, 2008

I don' think that I have any pictures today, but I went to the doctor this week. My doctor said, "Yep there's still a baby in there." She measured my belly, dipped my urine (for sugars and for bacteria) and sent me on my way. I am now 34 weeks and we'll see what the next two weeks bring. I am starting to worry about when it will happen. You know will everybody be at church when I need a ride? Will the places I have arranged for the kids to be, be home and answer when I call? Will Dave be at work? Will I know beforehand? Remember with Poppy I had really convinced myself that I was not in labor. I nearly had her in the car. Today I am packing all the kids their bags and double checking mine. Dave is home so he will be grocery shopping. I haven't gone in over two weeks and boy are we ready. I have lists for Costco, the regular grocery store, Target, and Walmart.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. Well you are sounding organized. I'm sure everything will work out but it must be stressful having so many what ifs swimming around your head. If you need me just call. I can be a back up.

Heather said...

I hear ya on the not wanting to give birth in the car. I tend to go very quickly,like with Scarlett I was 4 centimeters 5 minutes before she was born, two pushes and she was out. I also am not in alot of pain till the last 45 minutes and from where I live it can take that long to get to kaiser with traffic. Good luck and I wish you a speedy delivery IN THE HOSPITAL!

Taylor Swim said...

Don't worry too much, you'll give yourself the poops! (there is wisdom in that advice-- trust me)

Heather said...

Take Aleca's advice but if you get the poops watch out that was my sign!