Saturday, May 10, 2008

Never Scrub...I'm all over it!



Okay we all know that I am all about making life easier and more manageable. I found a great new product that really worked for me and my fam. I bought one of these and put it into one of the toilets like they said. I left the other two toilets alone. Then I cleaned them all on the same day. (I know...whoa there mama pace yourself!) And I watched. It is now time to clean the toilets again and the one that I put the kaboom thingy in still looks like I scrubbed it this morning. Obviously this won't help out with the XY's that miss or dribble on the seat but that's what the cholorox wipes are for right!? You can try it for free if you pay shipping and handling which is the same price as just paying for it at Walmart.

6 comments:

Margene said...

When you leave my house just leave me a few to use. I hate scrubing toliets.

Heather said...

That sounds fab! I just put clorox tabs in mine so they would atleast smell kind of clean most of the time. I will have to try Kaboom next!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the new idea. I HATE doing toilets too!!!!

Taylor Swim said...

Anything that will keep the pee pee smell down-- I'm on board with. Thanks!

Shannon said...

I'm gonna get some of those. Great tip.

By the Way, I tagged you.

Melenie said...

Now next time you go to hide in the bathroom you'll have something to do! :)

I hate cleaning bathrooms, if they figure out something for showers let me know.